- Added window to fill-in bind parameters (only '?' type works, which are given to $sth->execute(..)).
- Bind parameters are stored in hash for re-using.
- Added first version of table editor (which does not work ;) ).
- Some DB::* improvements.
- Fixed sequences problem in explorer.
- Table editor - had to find idea to make it work.
- Multiple databases connection.
- Able to execute queries (w/o binded values)
- Able (partly) to explore databases mysql, Oracle, Pg - DBD::* programmers needed !
- Able to delete tables, indexes and views.
- Reopen old connection.
- Preferences (half of them does not work ;) ).
- Was not able to delete a sequence.